Summary List Placement
Whether you want to start fresh with a new account or you simply no longer want to shop on the platform, Etsy allows users to close or even entirely delete their accounts.
Which option you choose depends on your personal preferences, but only permanently deleting your account will remove all of its associated details and information from Etsy’s servers.
Here’s how to close or delete your Etsy account
How to close your Etsy account
1. After signing in to your Etsy account, click the profile icon in the top left.
2. Select Account settings from the dropdown menu.
3. In the menu on the left-hand side of your screen, click Settings if it isn’t already selected.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the “Close your account” section.
5. Click Close account.
6. If you want to reopen your account at any time, sign back in or contact Etsy support.
How to permanently delete your Etsy account and data
1. At the top of your Account settings page, select the Privacy tab.
2. Scroll down to the Permanently close and delete your Etsy account section.
3. Click Request deletion of your data to permanently close and delete your Etsy account and all of its relevant data.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
Originally published at https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-delete-etsy-account on .